Leading with Body & Soul Enrichment Series
- Owning from Your Magnificence (Foundational Program)
- Community: Creating a Home Field Advantage for Your Soul
- Reconnecting to Your Passions & Purpose
- If Fear is an Illusion…what becomes possible when it is gone?
- Igniting Your Purpose Through Clear Intentions
My purpose in designing this series of enrichment programs was to give each one of us the platform from which our Souls could truly take wings and fly. Also, that you would be empowered, connected to your Soul and expressing your truth, your gifts, your heart’s desire… without being stopped, even again.
- You knew who you are, at your soul level and were inspired by your own magnificence?
- You felt included, support and encouraged by people who care about you and others?
- You got in touch with your deepest desires and passions, and just knew this IS the time to have it happen?
- You had the courage to discover that fear is an illusion…reclaiming all of your power…now.
- You chose to intentionally lead your life with your body and soul. What could be possible?
- You did not rely on any outside source to validate your value and contribution to the world?
Owning Your Magnificence | (Foundational Program)
I have designed Owning Your Magnificence, from a four step process I have used for years for both myself and my clients and with great success. Over the years I have observed that most people don’t know who they are, at least not from the view point of their Soul. There are so many amazing qualities, characteristics, gifts, talents and expression of each Soul and we cruise right by them and disregard ourselves. We look at other people and constantly compare ourselves and find ourselves lacking in various arenas. Yes, even those individuals that look and act confident. In some way, shape and form we all disregard ourselves, spending endless hours hiding any and all traits that may feel embarrassing or shameful, while trying to prove ourselves; sometimes to ourselves and sometimes to others. Either way, we come from a default position of something is missing. But what if it isn’t missing, it is just not acknowledged? Acknowledgements – really? Blow those off too. With the ground around our Soul fairly depleted, most acknowledgements are rarely received and accepted.
- You could stop and start over again… but this time from a foundation of truth? The truth as seen by the Soul. The real truth of who you are as your magnificence.
- You were confident in knowing yourself and what you have to offer from your Soul?
- You had a new foundation to express, expand and evolve yourself and your Soul?
- You began to see the magnificence in others and invited them to truly see themselves?
- What if we only held each other’s greatness, and brought grace, understanding and forgiveness for the rest of the time, when we aren’t so great with others?
Here are 6 specific things you will take way from participating in this program.
- You will learn how to take the Four Steps to Own Your Magnificence
- Discover and claim attributes and characteristics of your magnificence
- Gain a new perspective and understanding of who you
- You will create a new foundation of confidence and trust in yourself
- You will see what is possible that was not possible before this foundation
- You will be able to move forward in life with a new level of ease
Logistics of the Program…
- One Day Engagement
- 8:30 a.m. Sign In, Refreshments & Connection
- 9:00 – 1:00 p.m. Morning Session
- 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Lunch Provided
- 2:00 – 6:30 p.m. Afternoon Session
- Included with the Engagement is 3 Community Calls to share what you are learning, bring new material to deepen the learning, and help you integrate what you are learning into your body and your life.
If you don’t create and lead your life from your Soul, most likely you will default to the same results you have been getting up until now…over and over. Is that what you really want? Is this all there is? Come join me and create your life, Leading With Your Body & Your Soul.
“To lead with my Body & Soul is to…
Ask my heart,
Sense my body,
Follow my Soul
While I speak my truth.”